Where can I get the Archie app?
If I’m signing up for a new account, what do you do with my data?
What is ARCHIE UNLIMITED?
ARCHIE UNLIMITED is our digital comics subscription service. For a single, monthly fee you get access to thousands of comics in the new app. You can explore an all-new series or binge the classic library. New comics are added weekly so the list of ARCHIE UNLIMITED eligible comics continues to grow. You can even download up to six comics to your device for offline reading, swapping them out as often as you like. Incidentally, we’re the first comics app to feature a la cart purchases and digital subscriptions in a single app! Convenience!
ARCHIE UNLIMITED sounds neat. Where do I sign up?
How do I cancel my Archie Unlimited subscription?
- Visit ArchieUnlimited.com
- Click “Sign In” at the top of the screen.
- Log in with the email and password you used to sign up for the Archie Unlimited subscription.
- Click on your name at the top right of the browser window.
- Select “My Subscriptions” on the drop down menu that appears.
- Click the “Cancel Subscription” button and follow the instructions to cancel.
Do I need a certain type of smart phone or tablet to use the new Archie App?
I already read comics using another digital comics service. Does the Archie Comics App affect me?
Nope! Archie is committed to making our library available wherever our fans like to read. You can find Archie Comics on Madefire, iVerse, ComiXology, Amazon, the Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble, and as digital books in public libraries. We’re always looking to expand!
What happened to the previous Archie Comics app?
The previous Archie Comics app was discontinued. What can we say? Times change.
I had the previous Archie Comics app. Does my collection transfer to the new app? How do I get my books there?
Don’t worry. If you’ve been reading and collecting in the previous Archie Comics app we’ve made sure that your entire comic collection will transfer to the new Archie Comics app. If you were using the Android App your comics should have synched automatically. If you were using the iOS App, you’ll just need to go through a few simple steps to synch up your purchases:
- Update your existing Archie Comics App (powered by iVerse). Follow the steps in the updated app using the same email address you used for any previous Archie Comics registration.
- Create a new account in the new Archie Comics app – again using the same email address you used to register for the previous Archie Comics app. However! The new Archie Comics app is powered by Madefire. If you already have a Madefire account, you can go to “I have an Account” and sign in using that information.
- Once you register with the correct email address, go into the new Archie Comics app. Sign in using the same email address and password. From the menu in the upper right hand corner select “My Books.” Under the “In the Cloud” tab you’ll see a button labeled “Restore Purchases”. Tap that button, and you are that’s it!
Regardless of which App you were using, if you have any problems or questions just send us an email!
I have a question but you didn’t answer it here. What do I do now?
Simple. Just shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org